Wednesday, March 26, 2008

She tagged me

So Monica "tagged" me and I don't know where to respond now....I guess I'll do it here, since most everyone doesn't see my page anymore because it needs a lot of TLC. Here goes:


A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friends: Monica, Matt, and Becka
C - Cake or Pie: Hmm...... I think pie, but that's tough
D - Day of choice: Saturday, because it can be a day that I have to work on big projects!
E - Essential Item: I love gadgets. Being a guy, I couldn't survive without them to fascinate me!
F - Favorite Color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Probably worms
H - Hometown: Eagle River, AK
I - Indulgence(s): Cars and Motorcycles (these are time indulgences for the moment, but doomed to become financial ones, I'm afraid.)
J - January or July: July. Its a better time to enjoy the outdoors. AND I was married in July.
K - Kids: One coming to a home near you
L - Life is incomplete without: My wife and my passions (I think she calls them obsessions behind my back....I'm sure she does. :) )
M - Marriage Date: 07/07/07
N - Number of Siblings: 1 Brother, 1 Sister, 3 Brother-in-Laws, 2 Sister-in-Laws
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges, for sure. You can peel them in creative ways, too!
P - Phobias or Fears: I really have a phobia of Monica being hurt somewhere and me not knowing about it.
Q - Quotes: "Every man dies, but not every man truly lives." -William Wallace, Braveheart
R- Reason to smile: My wife and unborn child, and working on projects that I am passionate about.
S - Season: Hmm....probably spring or fall. Summer can be way too hot.
T - Tag 4 Friends: Well, Monica already tagged people, and I think everyone I know has been tagged at some point, so I will stop part of the cycle here, as sacrilegious as that might seem to some.
U - Unknown fact about me: I have cadaver tissues in my leg from a knee reconstruction
V - Very favorite store: Probably Shucks/Checker/Kragen(Same store chain)
W - Worst habit: Not paying enough attention to my wife when I'm working on a project.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound or Mammogram: Ultrasounds are pretty cool, but I've had more X-Rays.
Y- Your favorite food: Probably boneless chicken wings! The best are either at Wingers, or now my favorite: Wright Brothers in the BYU Bowling Alley.
Z - Zodiac: Pisces!

1 comment:

Lib-Dawg said...

Monica - HELLO!!! I'm a blogger too and found you...how come I didn't know you blogged??? Oh well, this will be awesome to keep in touch with you!!! Looks like all is well and the baby on the way seems healthy. Can't wait to see pics! Take care,
Libby